1) Gandalf,Bilbo and Thorin
2) The spiders!!!!
3) Of course I read it!
4) All of them, but Bag end and Rivendell and Lake-town are awesome!
5) Thorin,Fili,Kili,Bofur,Dwalin..........All of them!
6) Gandalf.....maybe Radagast and I do like Saruman(no matter if evil)
7) I would like to live in the Shire but also in Rivendell and maybe Erebor but I am a bit scared of the dark!
8) Don't know what that is!
9) So hard to decide but Thorin's: I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.(I nearly cried at this but then Bilbo said his farewell and then I cried at the Hobbit)
10)Both(You can't just choose)
11)Legolas but Thranduil is only thinking about his people!
12) Dwarves because they are fun and loyal but I like elves as well!
13) A hobbit or a dwarf!
14) Orcrist, it's so beautiful and the fact the hilt is a dragon's tooth or claw, I was going all happy!
15)There were three scenes in the movie that nearly made me cry, but that is like the first 6 or 7 chapters of the book.In the book I cried at (WARNING SPOILER)................when Fili,Kili and Thorin die and there is the whole farewell thing.Thank You Bilbo!!!!
16)I would but I would be such a burden and I would stay close to those who can protect me.For example I would try to get the friendship of Dwalin because he is an awesome warrior but also to Fili and Kili because then I could keep them in line!And Bofur because he is super loyal and a good friend also with Ori! With Thorin I would fight a bit with......OK.......a lot!
17)I watched the cartoon version and Yes I love the Hobbit but cartoon although it stuck the book, the character design(Dreadful), the animation awful(I am a bit of an animation critic it's the first thing I notice in animated movies if the animation is good or not)
18) Both you can just choose!
19) I have two calenders,one poster and the Hobbit chronicles, I have the one ring,the even star, a Frodo t-shirt, another t-shirt with the company of Thorin Oakenshield(with the silouetes) and the Hobbit DVD(well I pre-order-it and also the Hobbit chronicles
20) Pre-order-it but can't wait for it!!!!!!!!!
2. Azog (GRRRRRRR)
4. Bag End with the Dwarves
5. Fili AND Kili, (you can`t choose between them)
8. Well I have two Katili (meh and Fili) and Kileigh (My Friend Ashleigh and Kili)
9."Good morning. How are we all? I have a wee proposition, if you don't mind giving me a few moments of your time. Would you consider... JUST SODDING OFF! All ye, right now!" (Dain Ironfoot lol)
11. Thranduil (sorry Leggy)
13. Elf (i would be a dwarf but.....immortality )
14. all of Fili`s weapons (especially the shovel lol)
15. Fili, Kili and Thorin`s death, (especially Fili`s as no one went to mourn him Like Tauriel for Kili and Bilbo for Thorin :/)
16. YES (OBVIOUSLY I WOULD LOVE TO GO ON ANY ADVENTURE THIS ONE ESPECIALLY)
17. Yes (It is okay)
18. BOTH (I can`t choose they are both my favourites...even though LOTR isn`t as sad :/)
19. Hell Yeah
2. Alfrid or Azog, probably Azor 'cause he killed the majestic dwarven king
3. Yes deffinetly, more than once !!
4. Goblintown, the barrel ride and Thorin killin' Azog
5. Thorin and Fili....but also bombur,bifur,bofur...well in short all of the 13 companions
6. Gandalf the grey just 'cause he is awesome....and fights the Balrog in lotr
7. In a rebuild dale or a also rebuild erebor <33
8. I would like to say Thorin and a female Bilbo, but I guess I'll go for Gandalf and Galadriel
9. "Oh, maybe we do will survive." - Gandalf (Botfa)
10. Fili, I mean he died and everyone just cared for his brother, they left him lying in the cold snow o.O
11. probably thranduil 'cause I like the ''chemistry'' between him and the dwarves xD
13. A race mix actually. Dwarven father, elven mother P
14. Have to go for a double-handed sword I guess, even though bows are f*ckin' awesome
15. Thorin dying, I was crying for the rest of the movie, and I still do everytime I watch that scene (((
16. Yes I would, just 'cause a whole lot of dwarves partying in my house would want me to go
17. No, gladly skipped that.
18. Both, since they're connected to each other and you cant have a good movie marathon without all six of the movies. It's like leaving out the first Harry Potter movie while watching the rest.
19. yes way to much i bet. Got all the films. First and second one as the extended version ( all three lotr as extended ), signed posters of all of the movies, thorins key, thrains map, middle-earth map ( some more maps from lotr), Orcrist hangin' on my wall, a hobbit messenger bag, some keychains, a pop-vinyl of thorin and bilbo , of course the book as a leather bound version (was a christmas gift, don't punish me), Thorin Fili and Kilis hair beads as a bracelet, smaug bookstands and a lot more of lotr stuff ( not a geek at all , been growing up with the movies so I'm sorry, had time to collect )
20. Yes as said in 19 first and second one as an extended version and the third one as the normal version, for now ^^
2 - that Alfrid guy
3 - of course!
4 - all the dwarf songs in the first movie
5 - Bofur
6 - Gandalf, but Radagast is cool too
7 - the Shire, Erebor or Ered Luin
8 - Bofur and his hag XD
9 - "Think furnace with wings!"
10 - do they ever leave each other alone? I choose both of them!
11 - Legolas
12 - Dwarves. Elves are way too perfect for me.
13 - a hobbit or maybe a dwarf. Cannot decide...
14 - probably a sword or a staff but an ax is awesome too (and you can also chop wood with it. Try that with a sword!)
15 - the ending of the third movie
16 - sure, where are we going?
17 - saw a few scenes from it. Made me laugh...
18 - I choose the one that was written by J.R.R.Tolkien and filmed by Peter Jackson!
19 - unfortunately not. But there's a RotK poster in my sister's bedroom if that counts
20 - I have AUJ on dvd.
3. yes it was very good
4 when Thorin and bilbo become friends
5. Thorin Fili and Kili
6. Iam not really sure on that one
7. Erebor or the shire
8. I don't know
9. If this is to end in fire then we will all burn together
10. Can't choose I love them both
13. Dwarf or a hobbit
15. When Thorin Fili and Kili die in the 3rd one
18. Both movies rock
19. Yes 4 posters the key one shirt all the movies but one 2 games some books and a Thorin cardboard cutout and some figurines
2) Alfrid he's just annoying the fuck out of me in the third movie!!!
3) of course.. I read it over a dozen times but I don't think I will ever have the courage to pick it up again... it has become to sad
4) SPOILER when they die in the third movie.. it BROKE my heart... and it didn't break you know? PJ took a fucking hammer and shattered it into a million PIECES! but I like the smaug scene and Bofur's singing in Rivendell as well
5) Fili and Kili because they're ma boys. They're just as courageous and majestic as their uncle
6) Radagast no doubt about it! He's the one and only to make me smle whenever something bad happens. Silvester McCoy did such an amazing job in portraying him...
7) I would want to live in Erebor although I wouldn't want to be dwarv to do so. I love the mountains and I think when Smaug's desolation has come to an end it will be green all over again and starlight will shine upon the mountain ^^
8) Kili and Tauriel it's sad man... I don't want to spoiler anymore... runestones I say
9) "If this is love.... then I don't want it! Why does it hurt so much?" and of course Thorins farewell to BIlbo... although I cannot quite remember what he said in the movie... I cried too hard...
10) I cannot chose... although I'd rather chose Kili because he's younger and reckless and head over heels with an elvenmaid ...
11) Legolas the parkour murder machine forever.... although Thranduil (from all I have seen in the third movie... I know where Legolas learned his tricks
12) This one question is always hard for me.. I like the elves more... simply because they are elves, but dwarves know how to party hard! and they are merrier... so yeah
13) I would be an elven maid.
14) Orcrist... doing SHIT in the movie
15) YES and it will make YOU CRY!!!! just look at number 4)
16) yes... of course! I think there's more of a took inside of me than I would have ever guessed.. I would have liked to
17) yes and I regret it
18) I love them both.... lotr is simply a legend, but the hobbit has this amazing hfr and we see things we didn't in the lotr... I love dem dwarves and elves kicking ass beside Legolas... I cannot say
19) I will buy the limited edition with director's cut of the lotr and the hobbit trilogy once PJ decided to bring them out that would be the ultimate challenge and 24 hours of pure joy for me
2. Spiders and trolls. Yuck.
3. Started, but not finished reading the book yet.
4. The dwarves throwing Bilbo's dishes while singing. The dwarves singing "Misty Mountains" (so beautiful!). And Kili and Tauriel talking about the rune stone.
5. Kili and Thorin
7. Shire or Rivendell. Or maybe Rohan (Horses!)
8. Kiliel <3 (Even though he would die after some decades and then she'd be all alone, sniff)
9. I don't know the words, but the song the dwarves sing while throwing the dishes, so funny
11. Legolas. Because Thranduil is a bit creepy.
12. Elves. Dwarves are not good for the plumbing.
13. 1/4 elf ranger?
14. Bow and arrow.
15. Not yet ... but I fear part three will change that.
16. Yes! (But only because I wouldn't have known about the spiders beforehand.)
18. Close tie, but at the moment I'd say Hobbit ... more beautiful music and less creepy gollum, and no dead people in a swamp.
19. Gandalf-bookmark with the one ring (though technically it's LOTR merchandise, I bought it long before they started filming the Hobbit movies). And the book, of course, with a picture from the first movie on the cover.
20. No - I have enough friends who own the DVDs so I can watch the movies with them <3
3) Of course I have! I read the book multiple times before seeing the movie.
4) It's hard to choose a favourite scene... I guess the 'Blunt the Knives' scene, with the song!
5) Bofur, but Dwalin and Nori follow closely
7) Erebor renewed
8) OTP = One True Pairing. Mine is Dwalin+Nori, but also Bilbo+Bofur.
9) "Just think furnace - With wings."
10) This is also difficult to choose.... They belong together. So either both, or none.
11) Legolas, because Thranduil seems like an ass to me.
12) Dwarves all the way!
13) I would be of the human race if I were in Middle Earth.
14) Sting <3
15) Oh yes, multiple. Thorin hugging Bilbo for example.
16) I guess I would, yes!
17) Not yet, but it is on my 'to-watch-list'.
18) Lord of the Rings.
19) I own some posters, a necklace with the key, and some games.
20) Not yet! I'm waiting for the ultimate edition.
2) Actually, I don't have one in The Hobbit. I even like the Master of Lake-Town and Alfrid, they're stupid but cool as well. xD
3) Of course I have! I've read it so many times, I stopped counting! I'm a freaking Tolkienist, I MUST have read it so many times, as well as I read The Silmarillion (DAMN I LOVE IT) and all the other masterpieces of Tolkien!
4) That's difficult... I looked forward to the Forest River/Barrel Scene, and I must say, I loved it! It's definitely one of my favorites! Mirkwood was awesome, as well, but unfortunately quite short. I hope the Extended Edition gives us a lot more material to enjoy it. :3 In the first movie, I loved the Unexpected Party. <3
5) Boooofuuuuuuur. I'm in love with him. As I mentioned, I'm roleplaying and cosplaying him. <3
6) Radagast! He shares so many attitudes with me, he just fits perfectly for me. And he's so cute, yet powerful! Gandalf is awesome as well, but I don't see myself in him.
7) Hmmm...I don't know. I think I would travel around alot. xD
8) Gandalf and Galadriel. XD But that's just for fun, I thought they were pretty adorable together. x3 I have a BROTP, though: Bofur/Bilbo. <3 Best Bros ever!
9) COULDN'T TELL ANY FAVORITE QUOTE. There are sooooooooooo many. ;-;
10) Ahhhh, that's difficult. Kíli's pretty cute, especially in DOS, but I like Fíli a tiiiiiiiiny bit more. :I His hairstyle is so neat!
11) Uhhhh... I love their father/son-relationship, but... I think I like Legolas better.
12) Damnit, those questions are hard. I always loved Dwarves, but if I had to choose seriously, I think I would take Elves... (I love Thingol so damn much.)
13) Since Elves live forever, I would like to be one. Even though I looooooove the Dwarves!
15) Lol, there were a lot. In the first movie, I cried in the very beginning already when the music started because I was so freaking happy that PJ decided to make those movies! There is nothing in this world that I love more than Tolkien-related stuffs, and a movie version of The Hobbit was one of my dreams coming true! Then I cried in that cave-scene when Bilbo talked to Bofur, because that was so adorable and hurt me so much! (My poor Bofur ;- And when Thorin hugged Bilbo, of course, because of the Epicness! Then again, I cried when the Credits started because of the same reason I told ya first (so much love for the Tolkienverse!) and also because I had to wait another year for the sequel. xD
16) I'm not so sure...I'm pretty much like Bilbo, I hate leaving home and I love having my peace and quiet, so maybe I would have ended a lot like him. The dwarves may also have persuaded me. ;3
17) Uhuh....I hated it. Gosh, I hated it. It's so crappy, just like the Lord of the Rings Cartoon version!
18) That's tough. But I think the Lord of the Rings is little bit more epic. In fact much more epic. I love the whole Erebor Quest and all, and PJ made all these characters so perfect, I often think I like it more than LOTR. But I don't think that's true, because LOTR is so much more complex and the mothers are a lot better (I love The Hobbit, though!).
19) Bitch please, my room is FULL of Hobbit Merchandise. I have all the action figures, dolls, my walls are full of Hobbit posters, I own the Chronicles (all three of them!) and I have so much more stuff, it would take forever to list it. xD
20) BLU-RAY EXTENDED EDITION, BITCH. And I pre-ordered DOS on Blu-Ray as well. >3
Lol, don't know why I wrote 'mothers' instead of 'movies'. XDD
3) about three times
4) in the book the river scene in Mirkwood or the barrel part and in the movies when they all arrive at Bilbo's house
5) Balin or Ori and again possibly Bofur
6) Gandalf, who else?
7) Uh, Shire or Rohan maybe
9) One quote?
10) Well, I liked Kili more before that stupid romance thing with Tauriel
12) Well, I think the Dwarves are more entertaining.
13) human or hobbit
15) no, but if they allude to Balin going to Moria in the 3rd part, that'll probably make me cry
16) If I was Bilbo it would have been practically destiny now wouldn't it?
17) Yes, the first time in first grade I did and Gollum haunted me, the second time a few years later that guitar man got on my nerves!
18) movie-wise, the LoTR is just way better, but book-wise I like them both.
19) The book and a T-shirt from the first movie and well, the first movie too.
1. Kíli, of course! and Fíli and Legolas and Tauriel...
3. many, many times!
4. after the eagles rescue the dwarves, and Thorin does his whole "never have I been so wrong" speech or the scene in the moutains when Fíli and Kíli get separated by the legs of the stone giant and their faces are so horrified...
5. Kíli, Fíli, and Thorin
8. for OTP, I need to go to the LOTR trilogy... Aragorn and Arwen
9. the "good morning" conversation between Bilbo and Gandalf
10. Kíli!!! but they are better together, one of the major best things about them is how amazing they are as brothers
11. Legolas, but I do really love Thranduil
13. an Elf
14. sword, specifically Andúril but that's LOTR
15. "never have I been so wrong" but also (SPOILERS!!!!!) in the last movie when Thorin, Fíli, and Kíli die, I will cry my eyes out in the theater - no shame
16. Heck Yes!!!
17. oh dear, yes I have... Bilbo is a potato
18. ooh, tough choice, but probably LOTR just by a smidge...
19. I have the extended edition 5 disk of the movie, a map of middle-earth poster from The Hobbit, the special edition soundtracks from AUJ and TDOS, the 4 disk extended editions of all three LOTR movies, the complete recordings soundtracks from the LOTR trilogy, the Evenstar necklace, all the LOTR books, the Hobbit book, Book of Lost Tales 1 and 2, Unfinished Tales, Silmarillion, and a Guide to Middle-earth encyclopedia
20. I waited for the extended edition to come out, but yes I have it now
3) Yes and got very upset.
4) Don't have one--they're all awesome!!!
6) Gandalf--of course.
7) I don't actually know. Probably wherever Kili lives--so most likely in the Erebor.
8) Kili and my OC Selenia.
9) "I can't say I fancy Elves myself, too thin. They're all high cheekbones and creamy skin. Not enough facial hair for me." -Kili.
10) KILI. Sorry Fili--you're cute too.
12) Dwarves. I'll stand by Kili and Thorin and the rest of the company. And Bilbo's cool too. Like a little bro.
13) Dwarven. DEFINITELY Dwarven.
15) I haven't seen DoS, but i've heard Kili gets hurt. So i'll probably cry like a motherfather at that.
16) HELLZ YES. That'd be awesome!!
17) No, but i'll check into that!!!
18) The Hobbit. But I love LOTR, too.
19) I have a hand-carved sculpture of Smaug that my grandfather gave to me. Does that count?
20) No, but I plan to once they're both on a combo-pack together. Smart huh?
1. I simply can't answer that. They're all awesome.
2. Radaghast. The bird shit kinda ruins it.
3. Yes. Very different from the Jackson film, but still awesome.
4. Either Riddles in The Dark or Bilbo's battle with the spiders
5. Can't answer that either. I love 'em all.
6. Gandalf, of course!
7. Either Hobbiton or Rivendell
9. "I'm going on an adventure!"
11. Thranduil. Dat crown!
13. A hobbit.
14. Also unable to answer. They all kick ass.
15. Thorin, Fili, and Kli dying. And also his final words to Bilbo.
16. FUCK YES! Why would I say no?
17. Only parts of it.
18. They're both equally as awesome.
19. No, but I will soon.
20. Of course I did!
OMG YUSSSSS DURRRRR
the part when erebor was still beautiful
KILI. OR FILI. OR THORIN.
GANDALF THE FUCKING GREYH.
uhhhh the shire of course xD
either durincest of bagginshield
ummmmm LEGGY OFCOURSEEE (although i have to admit his dad is fucking sexy)
ELVESSSS PFFT LOL
A HOBBIT CUZ FOOD IS GUD.
BOW AND ARROWWWW
yea... the part where they hugged...
EW YEA IT WAS SO... SO... UN SECKSY
YEA A GANDALF HAT, A SHIRT, AND THE ONE RING.
1. Thranduil...so totally
4. from the beginning to the end ^^
5. uhm Thorin, Kili and Fili [you no make me decide!!!]
6. Radagast XD because of this whole mushroom-thingy
8. [haters gonna hate...] Thranduil and Thorin.... can't help, but that only goes for the hobbit
9. "Fili"-"and Kili....at your service~"
10. you no make me decide !!
11. *legasp* Thrandy of course!
13. and elf
14. The Lothlorien bow and Thranduil's blade!
15. in the hobbit... no but in lotr...
17. yes but I didn't come very far, I turned off my laptop when I first saw how Thranduil was portrayed, I was offended... I liked him from the very beginning.
18. [plase look at Nb. 10]
19. oh yes: a Middle Earth map, the One Ring, Thranduil's necklace, a few of his rings and most important.... his crown
20. I will buy them when the Trilogy is complete
2. In the book Bard, in the movie Radagast
3. Ooooh yes
4. The full history-part on Erebor!
7. I probably wouldn't stay too long in one place, for there are so many many thing I'd love to see
8. Nooo idea
9. "The hammer will at least keep the arms strong, until they can wield sharper tools again", said by Thorin as described in the appendixes of LOTR
11. I'll have to say Thranduíl
13. I could say the horse that carried Thorin all the way to Erebor, but the would be a bit cheesy....
14. Oakenshield! (practically not a weapon, but when hit to a head it probably hurts..)
15. Yes...just when the credits started...
16. I'll join 'em!
18. I love the completeness of the whole thing, like that world did excist or excists elsewhere so.. no favorite. I do prefer the positiveness in the Hobbit.
19. Baby-Orcrist, "the key" to Erebor, 3D bluray, 3 versions of the book and hirt
20. The day it landed
4:An unexpected party/I'm going on an adventure! Gandalf and Galadiel scene and The Running scene with Radagast.
5: Kili and Balin
7:The Shire and Lothlorien
8:Me and Bilbo
9: Bilbo: 'No' *Faints*
11:Legolas or Thrandiel?...mmm,i don't know.
13: An Elf or Hobbit
14: Bow'Swort,and Lore master weapon.
16:Yes,But together with Bilbo U_U
19:The Dvd,poster,PS2 game,board game, and the book
2. Spiders!! Uhhg, so gross!
3. Psshh... YEAH!
4. Beorn's house
5. Fili or Kili
6. Gandalf the Grey
7. Lorien or Rohan... or the Shire
8. My what now?
9. "And thus the battle was won, and the game of golf invented at the same time."
10. Never one without the other ( My feels won't let me pick)
12. Can I say both ?
13. An Elf or a Dwarf
14. Bow and arrows (kili's have such a fantastic design...)
15.Oh god... YES, BoFA . mah Fili and Kili... *breaks into hysterical sobs*
16. Hmmm... yes. Though I would probably slow everyone down and get on their nerves!
17. Thankfully, no. Not the whole thing at least.
18.NOOOOOOOO!!! NEVER ask me that. I love 'em both!
19. Yeah, you bet I do!
20. Ohhh yeah! 3D Blu-ray and DVD!
Thank you for this. It was fun!
2. Great Goblin
4. Thranduil Elk Scene and Thorin vs Azog
8. Thorin & Bilbo
9. "Take him away and keep him safe until he feels inclined to tell the truth, even if he waits a hundred years."
13. I would be an elf
14. Bow and arrows
15. I thought Thorin died after the warg basically tried to eat him.
17. Sadly... yes.
19. Homemade staff of Thranduil
20. Yes... DVD and Blu-ray
2.The spiders and Thranduil in the movie
3.Yep, more times than I can count
4.Goblin town, Bag-End, Mirkwood.
7. The Shire
9."I wish you all the luck in the world, I really do" or "I don't like green food, have they got any chips!?"
10. Can' have one without the other so both
11.Thranduil 'causeof the moose thing
12.Dwarves because they're awesome
13.Probably a Hobbit
14.An Axe, but I'd probably only be able to use the slingshot --'
15. Thorin's death in the book
16.Yes, though I'd probably get on everyone except Fili, Kili and Bofur's nerves.
17. Yes, it's awful, but I can't seem to help but watch it...
18.Both, I don't know .
19.Yes, A t-shirt with thorin, balin, dwalin, bilbo, bofur, fili, kili and Gandalf on it, loads of poster's, the DVD and a Fili figurine.
20. Yes two disk collectors edition <3