1. Kíli, of course! and Fíli and Legolas and Tauriel...
3. many, many times!
4. after the eagles rescue the dwarves, and Thorin does his whole "never have I been so wrong" speech or the scene in the moutains when Fíli and Kíli get separated by the legs of the stone giant and their faces are so horrified...
5. Kíli, Fíli, and Thorin
8. for OTP, I need to go to the LOTR trilogy... Aragorn and Arwen
9. the "good morning" conversation between Bilbo and Gandalf
10. Kíli!!! but they are better together, one of the major best things about them is how amazing they are as brothers
11. Legolas, but I do really love Thranduil
13. an Elf
14. sword, specifically Andúril but that's LOTR
15. "never have I been so wrong" but also (SPOILERS!!!!!) in the last movie when Thorin, Fíli, and Kíli die, I will cry my eyes out in the theater - no shame
16. Heck Yes!!!
17. oh dear, yes I have... Bilbo is a potato
18. ooh, tough choice, but probably LOTR just by a smidge...
19. I have the extended edition 5 disk of the movie, a map of middle-earth poster from The Hobbit, the special edition soundtracks from AUJ and TDOS, the 4 disk extended editions of all three LOTR movies, the complete recordings soundtracks from the LOTR trilogy, the Evenstar necklace, all the LOTR books, the Hobbit book, Book of Lost Tales 1 and 2, Unfinished Tales, Silmarillion, and a Guide to Middle-earth encyclopedia
20. I waited for the extended edition to come out, but yes I have it now
3) Yes and got very upset.
4) Don't have one--they're all awesome!!!
6) Gandalf--of course.
7) I don't actually know. Probably wherever Kili lives--so most likely in the Erebor.
8) Kili and my OC Selenia.
9) "I can't say I fancy Elves myself, too thin. They're all high cheekbones and creamy skin. Not enough facial hair for me." -Kili.
10) KILI. Sorry Fili--you're cute too.
12) Dwarves. I'll stand by Kili and Thorin and the rest of the company. And Bilbo's cool too. Like a little bro.
13) Dwarven. DEFINITELY Dwarven.
15) I haven't seen DoS, but i've heard Kili gets hurt. So i'll probably cry like a motherfather at that.
16) HELLZ YES. That'd be awesome!!
17) No, but i'll check into that!!!
18) The Hobbit. But I love LOTR, too.
19) I have a hand-carved sculpture of Smaug that my grandfather gave to me. Does that count?
20) No, but I plan to once they're both on a combo-pack together. Smart huh?
1. I simply can't answer that. They're all awesome.
2. Radaghast. The bird shit kinda ruins it.
3. Yes. Very different from the Jackson film, but still awesome.
4. Either Riddles in The Dark or Bilbo's battle with the spiders
5. Can't answer that either. I love 'em all.
6. Gandalf, of course!
7. Either Hobbiton or Rivendell
9. "I'm going on an adventure!"
11. Thranduil. Dat crown!
13. A hobbit.
14. Also unable to answer. They all kick ass.
15. Thorin, Fili, and Kli dying. And also his final words to Bilbo.
16. FUCK YES! Why would I say no?
17. Only parts of it.
18. They're both equally as awesome.
19. No, but I will soon.
20. Of course I did!
1. Thranduil...so totally
4. from the beginning to the end ^^
5. uhm Thorin, Kili and Fili [you no make me decide!!!]
6. Radagast XD because of this whole mushroom-thingy
8. [haters gonna hate...] Thranduil and Thorin.... can't help, but that only goes for the hobbit
9. "Fili"-"and Kili....at your service~"
10. you no make me decide !!
11. *legasp* Thrandy of course!
13. and elf
14. The Lothlorien bow and Thranduil's blade!
15. in the hobbit... no but in lotr...
17. yes but I didn't come very far, I turned off my laptop when I first saw how Thranduil was portrayed, I was offended... I liked him from the very beginning.
18. [plase look at Nb. 10]
19. oh yes: a Middle Earth map, the One Ring, Thranduil's necklace, a few of his rings and most important.... his crown
20. I will buy them when the Trilogy is complete